2. Lunges – they work the core muscles and burn more calories
3. Fast then slow – walk fast then slow down and fast gain. You can do the same with any exercise to increase the fat burn
4. Light weights – add carrying weights during part of your walk or lunges to real burn those calories
5. Sit-ups – you can do a modified sit up with your knees bent, and your feet up on a chair. Just working your core, working large muscles burns more calories
6. Medicine ball- lift with your legs, and throw with your arms, a surprisingly easy way to get a good workout
7. Exercise you will do everyday. Pick something you like or at least can talk yourself into doing on a regular basis. Or maybe you want to do more like an Extreme Body Workout.
8. Do a 90 Day Review and change up your exercise routines at least every 90 days. Keep challenging different muscle groups.
I did all this and I’m 20 lbs down with ten more to go!
Follow these tips and before you know it you will have a beach body!
This is a guest post provided by Fitness Alliance