Jamaica and United Kingdom Case

Question: I would like to know how can I apply for child support or chid maintenance from my children”s father who reside in United Kingdom.  I am living in Jamaica.

Answer: Jamaica has laws for you to establish paternity and collect child support, see http://www.jis.gov.jm/justice/html/20040207t090000-0500_1684_jis_senate_accepts__report__passes__spouse__bill.asp    Any court order in Jamaica for this should be honored by the UK.