|Easy Corn Chowder Recipe||
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced*
- 1 red bell pepper, diced*
- 1 onion, diced*
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2, 10 3/4 oz. cans cream of potato soup
- 1, 8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups milk
- 2, 15 oz. cans of sweet corn
- Melt butter.
- Saute garlic, bell peppers and onions over medium heat until soft.
- Stir in cayenne pepper, soup, cream cheese, milk and undrained corn.
- Stir occasionally over medium heat until thoroughly heated, approx. 10 minutes
*To make this even quicker and easier, substitute 1, 12 oz. package of frozen tri-color pepper and onion blend (available at Kroger) or skip the red bell pepper and use frozen green bell pepper and frozen onion.
**Delicious served with a green salad and The Budget Diet’s homemade beer bread!