|Cookies ‘n Cream Cookies||
Recipe Type: Dessert
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 9 mins
Total time: 19 mins
Serves: 2 dozen
Woohoo…here’s a very successful baking experiment that yielded big, gooey, chocolaty cookies chock full of Oreos! Even better, it starts with a brownie mix!
- 1 package brownie mix (19.5 – 20 oz.)
- 1/2 cup flour
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1, 8 oz. package Hershey’s Cookies ‘n Cream Drops (if you can’t find these, chop up a Hershey’s Cookies ‘n Cream candy bar into large chunks.)
- 2 cups broken Oreos (break into large chunks, about 16 cookies)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Stir together brownie mix, flour, butter, eggs and water until smooth.
- Stir in chocolate chips, Cookie ‘n Cream Drops and Oreos.
- Drop by large tablespoonfuls onto a greased or nonstick cookie sheet.
- Bake 9 – 10 minutes.
- Do not overbake, cookies should still be soft in the middle.
Cookie Tip – for that just from the oven taste, microwave cookies for about 10 seconds!
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe